Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Welcome!
Some of the topics are hidden for unlogged users, if you aren't registered yet you are welcome to do it fast and easy!
Be sure to read the forum rules before u move on.

-NWW Staff
Naruto World Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto World Wars Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kisame

NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Empty
PostSubject: NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...   NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:38 am

I think NWW is very easy to make the animation skills, kick Tsunade's ,chakra blast killer bee,rasengan, one and the same animations.If NWW wants to be better than the NWU, it must be beautiful, there are many maps Ninpo,DON which are very nicely done, some skills, I think they will not be difficult to copy and add to the map and even with the new 1.3.4 NWU their new characters, showed that they had better animation skills.More of abilities geros as I said earlier, a lot of magic like the critic, protect, resist magic.
Back to top Go down
hangun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...   NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:11 pm

good...thank u for this....ill talk to straja ...he comes in 2 days....so ill tell him to add more animation...as for nwu....only the new chars have some good animation...but the rest of the chars...they almost have no animation at all...
Back to top Go down
kisame

PostSubject: Re: NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...   NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:17 pm

I have long since he spoke about it, he said he can not and should perform this work animator)
Back to top Go down
hangun
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...   NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:25 am

well....im talking about spells...make them a lil bit brighter and things like that...cuz for spells it requiers codeing...
Back to top Go down
kisame

PostSubject: Re: NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...   NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:56 am

add me to skype or check your nikname
Back to top Go down
DesolaTr06

PostSubject: Re: NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...   NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Icon_minitime1Sun May 20, 2012 4:33 am

I can help with ideas for new spells or new animations ... heroes from NWW will be better than the ones from NWU when they will look more like the heroes from anime . Not all the simple spells may be changed or removed, if those spells look like in the anime, that spells are good. The main advantage for NWW is that almost all heroes have their last skills from anime and another big advantage : make the spells from NWW look like those from anime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...   NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

NWW has a problem with the animation skills and simple skills...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto World Wars :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: